Rani Breast Cancer Trust was formed in November, 2007. This trust was formed with the sole objective of working towards the cause of Breast Cancer Awareness. A lot needs to be done in this field as awareness is the major important factor in the prevention of this disease. The rate at which its incidence is sky-rocketing is very alarming.
Hope amidst despair or Lifeline of Hope
If you can’t afford two meals a day, how do you get treated for scourge of Cancer? But, no need for despair; if detected early, survival rate is 93 per cent!
Help us, Rani Breast Cancer Trust, to detect Cancer early….. and live happily ever after.
- Mrs. Bittu Sandhu
- Writer, Author and Director of Strides Events
- Mr. Jaspal Singh Kandhari
- MD, Kandhari Group of Industries
- Mrs. Manjeet Maan
- Director and Film Producer, Sai Productions
- Mrs. Sandeep Ahluwalia
- Director Mukut Pipes and Educational Trust
- Dr. Indu R. Singh
- Imroz ji
- Author and Artist.
- Dr. Mangla Dogra
- Mrs. Priti Sapru
- Mrs. Upasna Babuta
- Dr. Praneet Dhillon
Objectives of the Trust
- To work towards creating general awareness regarding breast cancer, helping the needy with early detection.
- To establish, maintain, develop an Establishment to promote activities for the early detection of Breast Cancer.
- To establish audio and visual aids, pamphlets, seminars etc to spread awareness in rural and urban areas.
- To carry on community awareness programs and early detection drives irrespective of caste, color or creed.
- Recently started spreading awareness about Cervical Cancer, which is the second most common cancer in women.